Interested in Working For ACE?
We're always looking to hire great new talent.
We have positions currently available at our conveniently located shops in Fort Collins and Windsor. Interested in working for an industry leader? ACE is always in the market for great new talent. Please review our current career opportunities below.
- Collision Estimator/Customer Service Representative (CSR).
ACE is looking to hire a full-time Collision Estimator/Customer Service Representative (CSR). We are looking for someone that has a great attitude, highly organized and is a team player. This is a full time position, Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. We provide a benefit package that includes paid vacation, health insurance and paid holidays. Very nice signing bonus for the right person. Qualifications required include; excellent customer service/communication skills, multitasking, computer skills, experience in estimating, knowledge of CCC1, dependable.
- Auto Detailers.
Entry-level position. Prior detailing experience a plus but not required. Training provided.
- Front Desk Customer Service Reps.
Prior estimating and/or customer service experience a plus. Must be people-oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Qualified Body Technicians.
Position requirements include; ASE or iCAR certified a plus with 5-years experience.
- Auto Painting Prep Personnel.
Prior painting prep experience a plus.
- Auto Painters.
Prior painting and prep experience a plus.
Two Ways To Apply For All Interested Candidates:
1. Paste your resume in the comments section of the ACE website Contact Us form. *Be sure to select 'Career Opportunities' from the Areas of Interest pull down menu when applying online.
2. Stop by our shop at 900 E. Lincoln Avenue in Fort Collins and fill out an application.
A representative from ACE will be in touch if your qualifications meet the requirements of one of our career opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in Auto Collision Experts (ACE).